[Evergreen-general] Cancellation of the 2021 Evergreen Indiana Conference

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri Oct 9 18:10:21 EDT 2020

Thank you Anna, and all of the Board and Conference Committee, for doing
everything you could to resolve this unfortunate situation.

It is incredibly disappointing that the venue was so unwilling to work with
us by allowing us to push the conference contract there to the following
year. Once we are able to hold conferences once again, we should probably
consider re-thinking the traditional conference format in order to minimize
potential future losses. I am sure that over the next year or two, a lot of
different industries are going to be trying new approaches to traditional
conferences, and we will be able to learn from their successes.

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.