[Evergreen-general] How to add/compile Czech localization to Angular part of a web staff client?

Bill Erickson berickxx at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 14:08:14 EDT 2020

Hi,

Each supported locale has a special command added to the package.json
file.  To compile the cs-CZ:

$ cd Open-ILS/src/eg2
$ npm run build-cs-CZ

Each locale also needs its own configuration section in the Apache
configuration file /etc/apache2/eg_vhost.conf.  Copy the stock entry for
<Directory "/openils/var/web/eg2/en-US"> ... </Directory>, replacing en-US
with cs-CZ, and restart/reload apache.

-b