[Evergreen-general] Cataloging Working Group Survey

Jennifer Weston jennifer.weston at equinoxinitiative.org
Fri Sep 4 07:50:48 EDT 2020

On behalf of the Cataloging Working Group Organizing Committee, I am
pleased to announce that the 2020 Cataloging Working Group Survey is now
available:
Here is the link to the survey:  https://forms.gle/Az6d1MzohdmBdbMK8

The survey is anonymous. You may take the survey multiple times to provide
additional answers if you are inspired to do so.
Please share the survey with others that may be interested.

This survey asks for your input on topics for discussion at future
Cataloging Working Group meetings. With your input, we would like to begin
responding to "How-To" questions and facilitate discussions about varying
cataloging functionalities and workflows as part of our regular meeting
agenda.

All survey responses submitted by the end of the day on *Friday, Sept 11*
will be reviewed by the CWG Organizing Committee in preparation for this
month's CWG meeting on Tues, Sept 15 at 2:00 pm (EDT).

As always, thanks to all of you for all you do and for continuing Cataloging
 conversations across the community!

Jennifer Weston, MLIS
Implementation Project Manager
Equinox Open Library Initiative
phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) ext. 5574
email:  jennifer.weston at equinoxinitiative.org
web:    *http://EquinoxInitiative.org <http://equinoxinitiative.org/>*