[Evergreen-general] Cataloging Working Group Reminders - Sept Meeting & Survey

Jennifer Weston jennifer.weston at equinoxinitiative.org
Tue Sep 8 12:20:43 EDT 2020

*Reminder – the Cataloging Working Group does not meet today.  *

This month’s meeting was postponed one week to accommodate the holiday.
The next meeting is:

*Evergreen Cataloging Working Group*

*Tuesday, Sept 15, 2020*

*2:00 EDT*

Join us by logging into:  *https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/173500405*
<https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/173500405>

*You can also dial in to use your phone for audio.*

United States (Toll Free): +1 877 309 2073

Canada (Toll Free): +1 888 455 1389

*Conference ID:  173-500-405 #  *

Also, as a reminder, the *2020 Cataloging Working Group Survey* is now
available:  https://forms.gle/Az6d1MzohdmBdbMK8

Please complete the survey to provide your input on topics for discussion
at future Cataloging Working Group meetings.

All survey responses submitted by the end of the day on *Friday, Sept 11* will
be reviewed for discussion during next week’s meeting.

We are looking forward to this month's discussion and we hope to see you
there!

Jennifer Weston, MLIS
Implementation Project Manager
Equinox Open Library Initiative
phone:  1-877-OPEN-ILS (673-6457) ext. 5574
email:  jennifer.weston at equinoxinitiative.org
web:    *http://EquinoxInitiative.org <http://equinoxinitiative.org/>*