[Evergreen-general] The Evergreen Reports Interest Group is Back!

Jessica Woolford jwoolford at biblio.org
Fri Sep 11 12:09:19 EDT 2020

Thanks to everyone who expressed interest in reviving Reports Interest
Group Meetings!

Our next meeting will take place on Tuesday, September 22nd at 2 PM Eastern
via Google Meet. The agenda and connection information can be found here:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-reports:meetings:2020-09-22

We have scheduled the meeting during bug squashing week to make sure some
reports-related bugs get some love! We'll highlight some Launchpad bug
tickets with the "reports" tag. If you've got one that you think needs
attention, please feel free to share it with the group. Don't know how to
use Launchpad? No problem! We'll show you how it works.

We'll also do some planning for future meetings, including a basic schedule
and potential discussion topics.

Finally, we'll finish up with some open report help time! If you have a
reports issue you've been struggling with, you can bring it up during this
time and get some help from your fellow community members!

Hope to see you there!

--
Jessica Woolford
Evergreen Systems Manager