[Evergreen-general] Regarding translations for 3.6

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxinitiative.org
Thu Sep 17 12:30:11 EDT 2020

Hi,

As a note to translators, both Launchpad and POEditor are now up to date
with terms from the 3.6 beta release.  Besides the usual string churn, a
couple things to be aware of include:

[1] On the Launchpad side, there's a new bootstrap-opac template to work
through.
[2] There are now a bunch more terms for the Angular staff catalog. For
this import, I also defined a rel_3_6 tag that may be the start of a
mechanism for distinguishing between major Evergreen versions when
translating the staff interface. I suspect we'll need to work out more
details of that workflow, however.

Regards,

Galen
--