[Evergreen-general] Weeding Report

Kristen Buckman kristenbuckman at rodgerslibrary.org
Wed Apr 7 17:58:43 EDT 2021

Thank you for your response, Jordan. It is good to know we are not alone.

My co-worker explained it as data being located on two different trees...
and being unable to combine the two trees.

Hoping someone will have a suggestion for a way to combine the data.

Thanks,
Kristen

*Kristen Buckman*
Circulation Librarian