[Evergreen-general] April Cataloging Working Group – New Date (Apr 20)

Jennifer Weston jennifer.weston at equinoxinitiative.org
Fri Apr 9 09:59:24 EDT 2021

*The April Cataloging Working Group meeting will be held one week later
than originally scheduled.  Mark your calendars for TUES, APRIL 20!*

*Evergreen Cataloging Working Group*

*Tuesday, Apr 20, 2021*

*2:00pm EDT*

*Program:  Batch Editing MARC Records (and the MarcEdit tool)*

Join us for an introduction to batch editing MARC records in Evergreen and
to using the MarcEdit tool.  We will also discuss current use cases for
batch editing along with wish list ideas.

*By postponing for one week, we will be able to add the following agenda
items:*

·       Evergreen Conference Program Schedule Review

·       Final Release of Evergreen 3.7, scheduled for 4/14

The Cataloging Working Group meets monthly.  For more information, please
visit the CWG wiki at:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=cataloging:cwg

We are looking forward to this month's discussion and we hope to see you
there!

Jennifer Weston -- on behalf of the Evergreen Cataloging Working Group