[Evergreen-general] Evergreen and credit card vendors

Beth Longwell blongwel at eou.edu
Fri Apr 16 10:36:31 EDT 2021

Good morning,

I'm looking for tips/help in getting credit card processing set up for some
of our libraries. We've successfully set up Payflow Pro for one library but
are having troubles with Paypal for another library. Has anyone implemented
Paypal? If so, I would welcome anything you learned from the process.

I also would like feedback on the other vendor solutions (AuthorizeNet,
Stripe) in case one of the libraries wants to go that route.

Thanks in advance,

Beth Ross
Sage Library System