[Evergreen-general] Evergreen and credit card vendors

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri Apr 16 11:08:27 EDT 2021

Hi Beth - We found PayPal's lack of customer service impossible to
work with. Each of our member libraries that have implemented OPAC payments
has done so with Stripe and it's been very straight forward. When we first
looked some years ago, their fee structure was also the best, but we
haven't looked recently.