[Evergreen-general] Restricting Circulation for Certain Items by Home Library

Diane Disbro ddisbro at scenicregional.org
Wed Apr 28 14:06:36 EDT 2021

Only patrons are able to place holds on our telescopes, hotspots,
microscopes, and binoculars. Additionally, our telescopes are
branch-specific. They are only holdable by patrons with the home library
from which the telescope circulates. Someone from another branch could come
into the circulating branch and check out the telescope but they couldn't
place a hold.

Diane Disbro
Pronouns: she/her
Circulation Coordinator