[Evergreen-general] Restricting Circulation for Certain Items by Home Library

Lolis, John jlolis at whiteplainsny.gov
Thu Apr 29 12:01:07 EDT 2021

Thank you so much to all who responded.  And here I was thinking that I
must be stupid and missing something obvious.  Now I can see why one has to
get creative to effect something like this, and why someone was even told
that it's not possible.

Best wishes,

John Lolis
Coordinator of Computer Systems

100 Martine Avenue
White Plains, NY  10601

tel: 1.914.422.1497
fax: 1.914.422.1452

https://whiteplainslibrary.org/

*When you think about it, *all* security is ultimately security by
ignorance.*