[Evergreen-general] Next Evergreen Reports Interest Group Meeting - August 25th, 2 PM Eastern

Jessica Woolford jwoolford at biblio.org
Mon Aug 9 13:41:28 EDT 2021

The next Evergreen Reports Interest Group Meeting will be held Wednesday,
August 25th at 2 PM Eastern. This meeting, we'll be taking an introductory
look at nullability selection in the reporter. We will also discuss
cleaning up our corner of the wiki, and revisit some wish list suggestions
from our meeting at the conference in May. Agenda, including connection
info, here:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-reports:meetings:2021-08-25

Some discussion will take place on the reports list prior to and following
the meeting, so please subscribe to that list if you haven't already:

Jessica Woolford
Evergreen Systems Manager
Bibliomation, Inc.
24 Wooster Ave.