[Evergreen-general] Cancelled/Expired Holds notice

Lolis, John jlolis at whiteplainsny.gov
Tue Dec 7 11:56:43 EST 2021

I don't know about anyone else, but I've been getting a number of these
phishing emails directly to my work account, primarily from the ecrlib.org
domain.  Beware.

John Lolis
Coordinator of Computer Systems

100 Martine Avenue
White Plains, NY  10601

tel: 1.914.422.1497
fax: 1.914.422.1452

https://whiteplainslibrary.org/

*When you think about it, *all* security is ultimately security by
ignorance.*

On Tue, 7 Dec 2021 at 11:31, Marcia Ledin via Evergreen-general <