[Evergreen-general] Cancelled/Expired Holds notice

Marcia Ledin MLedin at ECRLIB.ORG
Tue Dec 7 12:07:25 EST 2021

Yes, please ignore them. We have been hacked.

Marcia

Marcia Ledin, Technical Services Manager
East Central Regional Library (ECRL)
111 Dellwood St N Cambridge, MN 55008
Phone: 763-392-3333 FAX: 763-645-1447
http://www.ecrlib.org/<https://mail.ecrlib.org/owa/redir.aspx?C=dhrq4zFFo0qyCm7vLkPK4V4dd7YqsdEIzPoop3m-GjZp6JWpWQr5XQYa3A4mrtP923Fn-_VqoPM.&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.ecrlib.org%2f>  mledin at ecrlib.org<mailto:mledin at ecrlib.org>

From: Evergreen-general <evergreen-general-bounces at list.evergreen-ils.org> On Behalf Of Lolis, John via Evergreen-general
Sent: Tuesday, December 7, 2021 10:57 AM
To: Evergreen Discussion Group <evergreen-general at list.evergreen-ils.org>
Subject: Re: [Evergreen-general] Cancelled/Expired Holds notice

I don't know about anyone else, but I've been getting a number of these phishing emails directly to my work account, primarily from the ecrlib.org<http://ecrlib.org> domain.  Beware.

John Lolis
Coordinator of Computer Systems
[https://drive.google.com/a/whiteplainsny.gov/uc?id=0B8o3RoemjyAfR1hZV1U0SWJDdGs&export=download&resourcekey=0-ShSlGEgI1kN5n4pWmGGu3g]
100 Martine Avenue
White Plains, NY  10601

tel: 1.914.422.1497
fax: 1.914.422.1452

https://whiteplainslibrary.org/

When you think about it, all security is ultimately security by ignorance.

On Tue, 7 Dec 2021 at 11:31, Marcia Ledin via Evergreen-general <evergreen-general at list.evergreen-ils.org<mailto:evergreen-general at list.evergreen-ils.org>> wrote:
Good afternoon,
Please verify all the numbers I sent lower and direct me the repaired data.

davesappliances.co.za/etsoluta/estmolestiaeharum<http://davesappliances.co.za/etsoluta/estmolestiaeharum>
You can use action triggers to send emails and/or SMS text messages to a patron when a hold is cancelled, and you can also use them to add messages to a patron's account that they see in the OPAC.

You can set different messages based on the triggers "hold_request.cancel.expire_holds_shelf" (they didn't pick it up in time) or "hold_request.cancel.staff" (the hold was cancelled by staff).

You can see the wording we use for ours at:
https://pines.georgialibraries.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=circ:notification-wording#hold_cancelled_shelf-expired_email_notification

[https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/fJoF6o0xl9XByQZmykva1sv2n_cKGUXL_BH4crkpJgSqDu-yU7-5jIypuXBsEuoXCCBAAUQ2jUztJlZDNUVOlwl1bWZIL1W4wmFuEEzCLVMxUyhzdkV7jkcRcdZZni2z8OPz4xJA]

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org<mailto:tmccanna at georgialibraries.org>

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org<mailto:help at georgialibraries.org>

[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/77DYzuoZ-zqC0pyQuYNKCrWaPuOANHsYTJze0JxE_iK4yW2sCswywdPCC8hCHOIyhO7KKIO-L6dlN1wIqdHFcyJmTa1fuc5Ok34dR8FQTtZHawpgNmovGxjg9RS0-WI74dFDHw0_]<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>[https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/1bKX66xWgHe-v5FD5l-hYX4FrZDXi1Y2aKr0DZLDA_oEHy7s01WVqgVilQcwGBzRQZAg3yOePmZncGwtiYGSgavOkb0T5Tj3c46iUJ7ZE7h-MUEhVwXQs7Oc3cahIYMN2SGlk_6b]<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>[https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/U7PH5YIQnuRvbeMnGOlJAEPAre7Zqx_I6IDJAtJVwUDCp1-TmjSwP_x21qKx8ApsbcaILIuSpL3Pzau2Rz-phR_4IPcLR4LrIha_JMDHqombNtsfa1uhXcYS02QWTAyYqSf3ES_n]<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>

Join our email list<http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.