[Evergreen-general] Job Posting: CW MARS Bibliographic Services Supervisor

Jeanette Lundgren jlundgren at cwmars.org
Wed Dec 8 16:29:05 EST 2021

Hello Evergreen Community,

CW MARS seeks an innovative cataloger/trainer who will work closely with
our member libraries in the areas of cataloging, acquisitions and serials.
The successful candidate will embrace technology and enjoy working with
cataloging software and providing end-user training and support to library
staff at all levels. The ideal candidate will help lead our consortium into
the future by implementing our strategic goal to conduct a needs assessment
with member libraries, benchmark consortium cataloging practices, and help
identify opportunities to collaborate with member library cataloging staff
and refine network cataloging services.

This is a supervisory level, full time position located in Worcester,
Massachusetts with the option for remote work one to two days per week.
Includes a competitive benefit package as well as a relocation benefit.

See the full posting on our website at:
https://www.cwmars.org/about/employment-opportunities for more details and
how to apply.

About CW MARS:

CW MARS is a non-profit 501(c)(3) library consortium located in Worcester,
Massachusetts. Our mission is to empower member libraries to provide
excellent services to their communities through resource sharing
technology. We host a shared integrated library system (ILS) powered by
Evergreen open source software and provide networking and technical support
to our member libraries. Our current membership is made up of 155 diverse
libraries in Central and Western Massachusetts.

--

Jeanette Lundgren | CW MARS

Executive Director

jlundgren at cwmars.org | 508-755-3323 x 120 <(508)%20755-3323>