[Evergreen-general] Hold Cancelled Notification

Deborah Luchenbill deborah at mobiusconsortium.org
Thu Dec 16 11:58:09 EST 2021

Hi Diane,

The official documentation for setting up notifications and action triggers
is here:
https://docs.evergreen-ils.org/eg/docs/latest/admin/actiontriggers.html#_creating_action_triggers

There may be other ways to do it, too, but I believe you would want to use
the Hook "hold_request.cancel.expire_holds_shelf," Reactor "NOOP_True," and
Validator "HoldIsCancelled."

One thing you could also do to make it easier is cloning an
already-existing notification for something similar and just make the
relevant changes for your new notifications.

Best,
Debbie

Debbie Luchenbill
Associate Director, Open Source Initiatives
MOBIUS
2511 Broadway Bluffs, Ste. 101
Columbia, MO  65201
debbie at mobiusconsortium.org <deborah at mobiusconsortium.org>
573-234-4914
https://mobiusconsortium.org <http://mobiusconsortium.org>
Evergreen Help Desk: help at mobiusconsortium.org / 877-312-3517
Pronouns: She/Her/Hers

On Thu, Dec 16, 2021 at 10:25 AM Diane Disbro via Evergreen-general <