[Evergreen-general] Checking out bookbags

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Wed Feb 17 10:57:36 EST 2021

I have  not seen anything like this done, but you might want to look at the
curbside pickup module for ideas.

Once a patron's items are collected and staged for pickup there, staff can
very easily check them out to the patron without re-scanning or going
through the whole normal checkout process.

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.