[Evergreen-general] Adding a language to the translation feature in the web client

Jane Sandberg sandbej at linnbenton.edu
Sat Jan 9 13:40:30 EST 2021

Hi Linda,

To get another entry in the dropdown, you will want to:

1)  Edit the locales array in
Open-ILS/src/eg2/src/environments/environment.prod.ts to include 'cs-CZ'

2) Re-compile the Angular client by running the commands:
cd Open-ILS/src/eg2
ng build --prod

3) As the root user, run the command: make install

  -Jane

On Sat, Jan 9, 2021 at 7:09 AM Linda Jansová <linda.jansova at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are on 3.5.1 and are trying to set up the translation feature which
> is now available directly in web client.
>
> So far we can only see English as a language to which one can translate.
>
> How could we add Czech as another option in the dropdown?
>
> Thank you in advance for any ideas!
>
> Linda

Jane Sandberg
Electronic Resources Librarian