[Evergreen-general] Czech Evergreen Demo Installation

Linda Jansová linda.jansova at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 02:12:40 EST 2021

Dear all,

It is our pleasure to announce that we have set up a public demo server
localized to Czech and containing Czech sample data (bibliographic,
authority, staff and patron records).

More details about our installation are available from
https://eg-wiki.osvobozena-knihovna.cz/doku.php/demo_en.

Information about the demo server has also been added to the DokuWiki
page that lists community servers:
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=community_servers.

Apart from being available for any kind of testing in general, it also
complements Jason’s work on adding sample Czech records to the Concerto
data set as described at
https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1700818 (now with a
pullrequest tag).

We hope you will find our demo server useful :-).

Linda