[Evergreen-general] Deleting shelving locations

Kathryn Riedener kriedener at pls-net.org
Mon Jan 25 09:17:24 EST 2021

One option is to rename the shelving location so it appears at the bottom of your list. At Pioneer when we have a shelving location that is no longer in use, we rename it with ZZZ at the beginning (ex. ZZZChildren's Puppets) -- this makes the obsolete shelving location re-sort to the bottom of your list of options. We've found doing this helps to reduce staff confusion.

Kathryn

Kathryn Riedener
Collections and Resources Coordinator
Pioneer Library System