[Evergreen-general] Developer Meeting Poll

Jason Boyer jboyer at equinoxinitiative.org
Mon Jan 25 12:33:00 EST 2021

Re-sending because my previous subject was unclear. I just want to know if there’s a better time to hold our regular IRC developer meetings.

This is only 2 weeks later than I had intended to send it and I’ll send another reminder in a week or so. Please fill out this poll so I can try to make sure that we’re meeting at the best time for the most Evergreen devs. It should allow you to edit your responses if need be. Also, if you have a great idea for the final question and want any followup please include your name or some way to reach you.

https://forms.gle/ypTx2zqLbW7eVoj99

Jason

--
Jason Boyer