[Evergreen-general] How to refund a deposit

Cerninakova Eva cernin at jabok.cz
Thu Jan 28 17:46:12 EST 2021

Hi Terran,

Thank you very much for additional details.

I have one more question, which is intended for everyone (not just Terran)
and concerns the possibility of adding a negative amount to the paid bill
for the deposit.
In the Library Settings Editor, I have found several settings related to
negative balance, particularly the one: "Prohibit negative balance on bills
(DEFAULT)"
I thought it might help me with my problem and allow the negative amount to
be added to the deposit bill according to the amount paid. I tried to
change the setting "Prohibit negative balance on bills" to "False".
Unfortunately, even after changing this setting to "false" it was still not
possible to add a negative amount to the deposit bill.

Does anyone know if this particular setting could be related to some other
settings? Or does the settings allowing negative balance  only apply to
system generated bills, not to those charged manually?

Thanks
Eva

Eva Cerniňáková

vedoucí Knihovny Jabok

Jabok - Vyšší odborná škola sociálně pedagogická a teologická

+420 211 222 409 <+420+211+222+413>

cernin at jabok.cz <propagace at jabok.cz>

knihovna.jabok.cz <https://www.jabok.cz>

Salmovská 8, Praha 2, 120 00

[image: facebook] <https://www.instagram.com/vosjabok/?hl=cs>   [image:
instagram] <https://www.facebook.com/vosjabok/>

st 27. 1. 2021 v 16:59 odesílatel Terran McCanna <