[Evergreen-general] Evergreen and credit card vendors

Jason Boyer JBoyer at equinoxOLI.org
Thu Jul 1 14:37:43 EDT 2021

Hi Beth, Stripe is OPAC only. Recent versions have started disabling the staff CC interface rather than just letting it fail as it has until now. Currently to use Stripe and accept desk payments you need to have an additional payment method at the desk so it can be entered as an “external” CC payment.

Jason

--
Jason Boyer
Senior System Administrator