[Evergreen-general] Next Evergreen Developers Meeting - Today at 3pm Eastern / 12 Pacific

Jason Boyer JBoyer at equinoxOLI.org
Tue Jun 8 09:54:18 EDT 2021

Agenda is here: https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:meetings:2021-06-08 <https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=dev:meetings:2021-06-08>

Thanks again to Jeff Davis for the IRC poll; it doesn’t look like we should have a terribly lengthy discussion about what to do there.

Though seeing Discord mentioned again perhaps we could get some opinions on having a “semi-official” discord or slack, etc. (only 1 other thing, ideally) that is bridged to the libera channel similar to #code4lib. That would allow users to continue accessing the community with the client of their choice without splitting the discussion into multiple silos. (Though bridged users lose access to pinesol unless there’s some dev work done on the bot. :) )

See you this afternoon

Jason

--
Jason Boyer