[Evergreen-general] Setting Up a New Classification Scheme

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxoli.org
Thu Jun 10 16:59:45 EDT 2021

Hi,

To build on Jason's response, since NLM call numbers were designed to be
formatted (almost) exactly like LC call numbers, the
"asset.label_normalizer_lc" normalizer should do the trick. I did a tiny
bit of empirical testing to double-check that.

Regards,

Galen

On Thu, Jun 10, 2021 at 4:55 PM Jason Boyer via Evergreen-general <

Galen Charlton
Implementation and IT Manager
Equinox Open Library Initiative
gmc at equinoxOLI.org