[Evergreen-general] Bug Squashing Week: Wednesday Update

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu Mar 18 15:39:19 EDT 2021

Testing open bugs to see if they're not working is a good idea, especially
if the comments show that the bug hasn't been tested for the past couple of
versions. You are welcome to test them on any of the test servers that are
on the bug squashing spreadsheet - those servers are all current master, so
basically "3.7 beta"

And if the bug is still marked "New" and no one has confirmed it, but you
are able to confirm it now, you can change the status to Confirmed.

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.