[Evergreen-general] Question about updating manual carousels

John Amundson jamundson at cwmars.org
Fri Mar 19 11:47:56 EDT 2021

Thanks, Lindsay.

Yes. I can do that.

To add more records to the bucket at that point, though, I would have to
use the Record Query tab, which isn't very good for complicated searches.
Our libraries aren't very familiar with the interface, either.

After emailing, I did discover I can add a title directly to a carousel
from the record's view in the catalog.
[image: image.png]

However, this still creates a disconnect from the bucket that the
library created and the carousel that displays.

Libraries should be able to add/update their logically named and
accessible bucket and have the carousel update automatically. I think I
will file a bug report.

John

John Amundson | Library Applications Supervisor | CW MARS

jamundson at cwmars.org | 508-755-3323 x322 <%28508%29%20755-3323>

https://www.cwmars.org

he/him/his <https://www.mypronouns.org/he-him>