[Evergreen-general] Question about updating manual carousels

misty at clintonpl.lib.in.us misty at clintonpl.lib.in.us
Fri Mar 19 13:52:32 EDT 2021

That looks awesome :)
Misty Morse
Librarian Assistant
Clinton Public Library
765-832-8349
313 S. 4th St. Clinton, In.,47842

  “Reading one book is like eating one potato chip"   ― Diane Duane, So You Want to Be a Wizard (https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/3464)

On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 01:51 PM, Terran McCanna  wrote:
If you're interested, you can see what we've done with them on https://gapines.org (https://gapines.org)
Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager

------------------------------------
Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia
2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341
(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org (mailto:tmccanna at georgialibraries.org)

http://help.georgialibraries.org (http://help.georgialibraries.org) | help at georgialibraries.org (mailto:help at georgialibraries.org)
 (https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries) (https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs) (https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/) (https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs)
Join our email list (http://georgialibraries.org) for stories of Georgia libraries making an impact in our communities.
On Fri, Mar 19, 2021 at 12:03 PM John Amundson  wrote:
Hi, Misty:
Carousels (https://docs.evergreen-ils.org/eg/docs/3.6/admin_initial_setup/carousels.html) were introduced in Evergreen 3.4.
My network is upgrading from an older release to version 3.5, and we are investigating how and if carousels should be used in our system.
Depending on your Evergreen version and your Evergreen setup, they may or may not be available for use.
John
John Amundson | Library Applications Supervisor | CW MARS
jamundson at cwmars.org (mailto:jamundson at cwmars.org) | 508-755-3323 x322 (tel:%28508%29%20755-3323)
https://www.cwmars.org (https://www.cwmars.org/)
he/him/his (https://www.mypronouns.org/he-him)