[Evergreen-general] Carousel Cron Job

JonGeorg SageLibrary jongeorg.sagelibrary at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 17:48:30 EDT 2021

So in the instructions [
https://docs.evergreen-ils.org/docs/3.4/_adding_carousels_to_your_public_catalog.html]
it says that refreshing the carousels can be done as a cronjob by
implementing a srfsh script invoking open-ils.storage.carousel.refresh_all

Is there a way to get more clarification on how to do that? When I look at
one of the other .srfsh scripts we have in cron - update_hard_due_dates
it's referencing the open-ils.cstore and running a json query. But I don't
see anything in the documentation to show me how to do this specifically
for the carousels.

It doesn't help that some of the documentation I can find doesn't have date
or version numbers on it either.

Thank you
-Jon