[Evergreen-general] 3.6 sort options for "inspect queue" page

Simone Rauscher srauscher at grimsby.ca
Tue May 4 12:44:58 EDT 2021

Hi there,

Currently in 3.6 you cannot sort the import queues screen in Batch Import by “Name” (or any of the columns - by clicking on the column headers). And there is no date column, which would be helpful for sorting if it was an option.

I put this into the evergreen cataloguers group and was advised to make a wishlist bug in Launchpad, but before I do,  I thought I’d ask here too.

Does anyone know if this has been addressed for 3.7? Should I make a launchpad bug to get this fixed in 3.6 regardless? Let me know what you think!

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D740E1.4C4CA670]

Simone Rauscher
A/V & New Media Coordinator
srauscher at grimsby.ca<mailto:srauscher at grimsby.ca>