[Evergreen-general] library name and column picker 3.6.3

Morgan, Michele mmorgan at noblenet.org
Wed May 5 17:18:56 EDT 2021

I just wanted to share this more general Launchpad bug about columns in the
web client:

Too many, too few, and unintuitively named columns are a constant source of
frustration for library staff members and it would be great to hammer out
column picker lists that enhance usability for everyone.

One other thing I wanted to mention: if you're trying to find a column in a
long list and you know it's name, Ctrl+f (Find) works to locate it in the
list. This is definitely a workaround, but it gets the job done when you
just really need to find a particular column.

Hope this helps,
Michele
--
Michele M. Morgan, Technical Support Analyst
North of Boston Library Exchange, Danvers Massachusetts
mmorgan at noblenet.org