[Evergreen-general] staff view

Jennifer Pringle jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Thu May 20 14:01:06 EDT 2021

Hello Kendra,

In the new staff catalogue you can use the Search Templates to set up
a default search with the three rows and set them to title, author,
and keyword.

I couldn't find any existing documentation on Search Templates in the
Evergreen docs and we haven't documented for our consortium yet but we
do cover it in our new features video starting at 5:18 -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gf7gGhBg5io

Hope that helps,

Jennifer

--
Jennifer Pringle (she/her)
Co-op Support - Training Lead
Email:jennifer.pringle at bc.libraries.coop
Website: http://bc.libraries.coop

Gratefully acknowledging that I live and work in the unceded
Traditional Territory of the St'at'yemc Nations.