[Evergreen-general] Time to move to a different IRC network?

Jason Stephenson jason at sigio.com
Thu May 27 14:41:18 EDT 2021

I accidentally replied to a different thread with my thoughts on the matter.

I don't have a preference as I will be using both OFTC and Libera going
forward, since most of the Freenode channels for the other projects that
I follow are moving to Libera, and I already use OFTC to spy on Koha and
a few other projects that were not on Freenode.

Should we put this to a vote in the next IRC developers' meeting? As
always, anyone present in IRC can vote. It is not limited to just the
developers.

I realize that the EOB will also be affected by this decision, but I
think the developers would be most affected.

Jason