[Evergreen-general] Time to move to a different IRC network?

Justin P Degenaars jpdegenaars at vcu.edu
Thu May 27 15:45:50 EDT 2021

Hi Everyone,
For how much my 2 cents are worth: I agree that while Libera.chat seems to
be trying to make their own name for themselves, and so far has shown
promise. It is a pretty short existence though.
I do agree that we should distance ourselves from Mom and Dad fighting and
going through a divorce.

Best,
Justin P. Degenaars
System administrator

Virginia Commonwealth University
School of Business--Technology Services
301 West Main Street--Room B2131F
PO BOX 844000
Richmond, Virginia 23284-4000
804.828.*7177* (D) 804.828.8884 (F) 804.828.4059 (Help Desk)
never use e-mail to request that you reply with your password, Social
Security Number, or confidential personal information.