[Evergreen-general] See yesterday's pull list?

Galen Charlton gmc at equinoxoli.org
Wed Nov 3 18:15:22 EDT 2021

Hi Diane,

There's a reporting source called "Unfulfilled Hold Targets" that might get
you close to that. Any time the hold targeter retargets a hold, it logs an
entry in the database noting the copy that was targeted, the library whose
copy was targeted but who didn't pull the item, the date that the hold was
retargeted, and a link to the hold itself.

Consequently, a report that uses that source, filters it by your library,
the date range that the hold was retargeted, the home library of the patron
who placed the requests, and whether the hold is still active and
un-captured could be used to identify holds that you could fill locally,
hopefully before the other libraries start processing their pull lists for
resource-sharing.

Regards,

Galen

On Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 5:20 PM Diane Disbro via Evergreen-general <

> Good afternoon -
>
> Here's a wild idea. Wouldn't it be great if we could see yesterday's pull
> list? Then you could see if your patron submitted a request that targeted
> one of your items while you were closed then the hold bounced to a
> different library before you reopened. The hold was placed on Saturday. You
> were closed on Sunday. By the time you get to the pull list on Monday, the
> hold has moved to a different library. If you could look at Sunday's pull
> list, you could see items requested by your patrons that may no longer be
> targeting your item.
>
> Let me know if I'm missing something.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Diane Disbro