[Evergreen-general] [External] Re: Group Penalty Threshold: PATRON_EXCEEDS_LOST_COUNT

Murphy, Benjamin Benjamin.Murphy at ncdcr.gov
Tue Nov 16 13:14:42 EST 2021

Thanks everyone for your responses. I removed the branch level thresholds and placed the system level threshold again. Looks like the bug mentioned is the issue at play. We can see the issues from the branch when logged in at the branch, but we’re not seeing them at the other branches from the same system.

Benjamin