[Evergreen-general] Family Accounts in Evergreen

Diane Disbro ddisbro at scenicregional.org
Wed Oct 6 09:38:31 EDT 2021

Hi, Jordan -

This is clever!

I have a couple of questions.
1. What is the goal for having all family members on one account?
2. Does Grouping not give you what you need?

Drawbacks:
They will share checkout and fine limits.
There will be no privacy.

Diane Disbro
Pronouns: she/her
Circulation Coordinator
Scenic Regional Library
251 Union Plaza Drive
Union, MO 63084
(636) 583-0652 ext  110
ddisbro at scenicregional.org

On Tue, Oct 5, 2021 at 6:32 PM Aubrey Area Library via Evergreen-general <