[Evergreen-general] localstated

Martin House martin.house at cpcc.edu
Thu Oct 7 15:28:08 EDT 2021

Hi Everyone
I have been trying to get opensrf installed, and everything works fine
until I try to start srfsh using the opensrf user. The message I receive is
that the the log files cannot write to where I think the localstated
configuration intends it to. I ran the ./configure command and sent
localstated to --localstated=/temp/log but I am still getting the same
error messages. At this point I'm stumped.

This means I can't get opensrf started, and am not sure how to proceed with
installing Evergreen. I'm assuming everything hinges on the opesrf
configuration and install. Also, should there be a separate tar file to
download for Evergreen other than the opensrf file?

Thanks!

Martin

--
*Martin House, Ed.D*