[Evergreen-general] localstated

Jason Boyer JBoyer at equinoxOLI.org
Mon Oct 11 07:00:30 EDT 2021

Hi Martin, the srfsh log file is saved to the location specified in ~/.srfsh.xml and I’m not sure it’s affected by the configure command line. Since this is a user file you can edit it to put the log file anywhere your user can write. (I usually just use /home/<my_username>/.srfsh.log .)

You’ll likely want to rebuild and reinstall opensrf with the configure command line in the instructions before trying again.

And you’re right, opensrf doesn’t do much on its own and is only part of the installation of an evergreen system; Evergreen itself and its installation instructions are available here: https://evergreen-ils.org/egdownloads/

Jason

--
Jason Boyer
Senior System Administrator