[Evergreen-general] Cancelled/Expired Holds notice

Terri Moser terri at neosho.lib.mo.us
Tue Oct 26 11:21:06 EDT 2021

Would it be possible to have a message pop up to alert a patron when a
recent HOLD has expired or been cancelled. It might say something like: A
recent HOLD has been cancelled by you or the system because it was not
picked up on time. Do you want to re-request it?"
It would be really cool if it included the titles. Our old system did this
and it was really helpful. My wording for the message is terrible so I hope
you get the idea.
Just a thought. Have a great day.
Terri Moser
Circulation Supervisor
Neosho Newton County Library
               "Never let a problem to be solved become more important than
a person to be loved."
                                   -Thomas S. Monson