[Evergreen-general] Bug Squashing Week: Thursday Update

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Thu Sep 23 19:52:54 EDT 2021

One more day of Bug Squashing to go!

Today was another productive day, and I want to give the core committers
special recognition for getting a whopping* THIRTY-FIVE* pieces of code
reviewed and committed to the master Evergreen code so far this week!

Apologies to anyone who was testing the patron interface overhaul on
terran-master - I took it down earlier to refresh the code and have been
having some issues getting it back online. I'll give it another shot
tomorrow and will likely leave it available for the next week or two for
anyone who wants to continue testing after Bug Squashing Week is over.

I have put up another test server (creatively named "Terran's Second Test
Server") with a handful of small and relatively easy-to-test things loaded
onto it. All of the test box info is at:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SE5AG1MgrXq2zHBY6qYcHNGVuIdzsihpfL2ZIIrE45s/edit#gid=0

Cheers!
Terran

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.