[Evergreen-general] Bug Squashing Week: Thursday Update

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Fri Sep 24 13:50:01 EDT 2021

FYI, terran-master is back online with Bill's current work on the patron
interfaces:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SE5AG1MgrXq2zHBY6qYcHNGVuIdzsihpfL2ZIIrE45s/edit#gid=0

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.