[Evergreen-general] Error on Installing Evergreen ILS 3.8.0

Terran McCanna tmccanna at georgialibraries.org
Mon Apr 11 09:30:22 EDT 2022

Hello,

You may want to ask this question in the technical discussion list, which
you can register for here:

Many of the Evergreen system administrators and developers are also logged
into the IRC channel during the work days (in American time zones) so that
is a really good place to ask for assistance with errors like that as well:

https://evergreen-ils.org/communicate/irc/

Good luck,
Terran

Terran McCanna, PINES Program Manager
------------------------------

Georgia Public Library Service | University System of Georgia

2872 Woodcock Blvd, Suite 250 l Atlanta, GA 30341

(404) 235-7138 | tmccanna at georgialibraries.org

http://help.georgialibraries.org | help at georgialibraries.org

<https://www.facebook.com/georgialibraries>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>
<https://www.instagram.com/georgialibraries/>
<https://www.twitter.com/georgialibs>

Join our email list <http://georgialibraries.org> for stories of Georgia
libraries making an impact in our communities.

On Sat, Apr 9, 2022 at 6:39 AM ARIEZ HAZARIL via Evergreen-general <