[Evergreen-general] Quipu eCard experience

Josh Stompro stomproj at gsuite.larl.org
Fri Apr 15 13:43:20 EDT 2022

Hello, we are looking at implementing the Quipu eCard service.  I see that
several large systems[1] have gone live with it and the integration code
has been shared[2].

I'm just curious how the setup process went and how the day to day usage
has been with it?

Do you use it to create eCards or full access cards?

Do you make use of any of the add on verification features?

Do you use it for in-library patron registration?

Have you come up with a way to use it for account renewals... or have a
different method of streamlining renewals?

Thanks
Josh

1 - PINES, King County Library System, C/W MARS
2 - https://bugs.launchpad.net/evergreen/+bug/1902937
[image: Company logo]
*Josh Stompro*
IT Director
stomproj at gsuite.larl.org | 218-233-3757 ext. 139 | 218-790-2110
*Lake Agassiz Regional Library *
118 5th ST S
Moorhead MN 56560
www.larl.org
*Our mission is to enrich lives and strengthen communities.*