[Evergreen-general] TEP Transition Community Announcement

Jeanette Lundgren jlundgren at cwmars.org
Thu Apr 21 15:27:06 EDT 2022

The Evergreen Project (TEP) was incorporated as a 501(c)(3) in June of
2018. On behalf of the Evergreen Project Board, we wanted to announce that
the move away from the Software Freedom Conservancy (SFC) is complete!

Remaining project assets were transferred from the SFC to TEP in March
2022.  Ownership of the Evergreen trademarks and registrations were
transferred to TEP in December 2021.  We are working with the U.S.
Trademark Office to update the ownership information in their database.

Thank you to *everyone* who helped make this transition happen!

Jeanette, Evergreen Project Board President
On behalf of the Evergreen Project Board

--

Jeanette Lundgren | CW MARS

Executive Director

jlundgren at cwmars.org | 508-755-3323 x 120 <(508)%20755-3323>