[Evergreen-general] Project Manager Needed for Potential Evergreen Grant

Joel Ferdon jferdon0525 at stanly.edu
Mon Aug 8 10:54:10 EDT 2022

Hi Folks,

Happy Monday from North Carolina! My name is Joel and I am the Director of Library Services at Stanly Community College in Albemarle, NC. A group of community college Library Directors and I have been working on an LSTA Planning Grant the past year to migrate our current shared ILS to an Evergreen shared ILS instance. In getting ready to write and submit a Project LSTA Grant, we are hoping to hire a Project Manager for migration. I wasn't quite sure if this was the right listserv to turn to, but I was hoping some of you might know the names and contact information for an excellent Project Manager/Strategic Planners familiar with Evergreen who could help us in migration implementation.

If you all know of anyone who you think would do well, please message me directly! Many thanks for all your help and here's to a good rest of the week.

Best,
Joel

Joel Ferdon
Director of Library Services
Stanly Community College
141 College Drive
Albemarle, NC 28001
704-991-0261
jferdon0525 at stanly.edu<mailto:jferdon0525 at stanly.edu>
stanly.edu/library<https://www.stanly.edu/library>

E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North Carolina Public Records Act and shall be disclosed to third parties when required by Chapter 132 of the North Carolina General Statutes.