[Evergreen-general] Documentation Interest Group (DIG) Meeting Today!

Deborah Luchenbill deborah at mobiusconsortium.org
Thu Feb 10 12:39:03 EST 2022

Reminder: The February DIG meeting is today, Thursday, February 10, at 2
p.m. EDT / 11 a.m. PDT, on Zoom! We'll be going over our spreadsheets
related to the docs reorganization work and how anyone (yes, you!) can help
out.  Everyone is welcome!

You can find the agenda (including connection information) at
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meetings:20220203-agenda

You can find minutes from our January meeting (and all others) at
https://wiki.evergreen-ils.org/doku.php?id=evergreen-docs:dig_meetings

Best,
Debbie
DIG Facilitator

Debbie Luchenbill
Associate Director, Open Source Initiatives
MOBIUS
2511 Broadway Bluffs, Ste. 101
Columbia, MO  65201
debbie at mobiusconsortium.org <deborah at mobiusconsortium.org>