[Evergreen-general] Final Reminder: Call for Nominations: The Evergreen Project Board 2022 Election

Jeanette Lundgren jlundgren at cwmars.org
Tue Feb 22 16:16:31 EST 2022

Hello Evergreeners,

To date we have had only two (2) nominations for our four (4) open seats.

If you are at all considering, or know of someone who would be interested
in serving, now is the time!  Don't delay...the nomination form closes
this *Friday,
February 25th*: https://forms.gle/Az3t1UQ8DcEL6obB8

See additional details below.

Thank you again,
Jeanette Lundgren, on behalf of The Evergreen Project