[Evergreen-general] Staff only item notes

Benjamin Kalish bkalish at forbeslibrary.org
Fri Feb 11 15:03:27 EST 2022

An item can have item notes, which are added or modified in the Holdings
Editor by using the Item Notes button. If an item note is marked as a
public note the note will display in the catalog. If the Public Note box is
not checked the note is, one would presume, staff only. My question is:
where can staff view non-public item notes? Is there any way to see them
without entering the Holdings Editor? I feel like I must be missing
something obvious...

Thanks!

Benjamin Kalish
Forbes Library / 413-587-1012 / bkalish at forbeslibrary.org

Support Forbes Library:

   - Consider giving a gift
   <https://forbeslibrary.org/giving/donate-online/> to Forbes Library
   - Vote for the Friends of Forbes in the Florence Bank Community Grant
   Program <https://www.florencebank.com/vote>.
   - Join the Friends of Forbes today <https://forbeslibrary.org/friends/>!

Currently reading:* Titus Groan* by Mervyn Peake
Just Finished: *Deliverer* by C. J. Cherryh

For information about accessibility at the library, please see:
http://forbeslibrary.org/accessibility/